Your CV is all an employer has to decides your candidacy then determine whether to hire you or not. Therefore it’s important that your CV is professional, neat and error-free in order to draw necessary attention to maximise your chances to receive that important call/ reply.
Our success rate speaks itself and we are proud to be South Africa’s leading CV drafting services most recognised by jobseekers.
Our team of CV experts will draft your CV or cover letter then send it to you via email or Whatsapp in a high quality PDF format (To maintain style and format). You easily can print your CV anywhere or use it whenever you apply online (email).
Why we Lead?
- We provide same day service*
- We offer free service to people with disability
- We are most affordable when comparing to other service providers
- We offer easy and convenience payment options
- Recommended by leading career consultants in RSA and abroad
Do’s and Don’t When Drafting CV
- Avoid superfluous details such as your religion affiliation, school subjects etc.
- Focus more to your strength, gained experience, skills, achievements etc.
- Employment history should be presented in reverse date order starting with most recent position.
- Use references that relate to your career or simply write ‘Available on Request’ in case you opt not to provide
- Refrain scanning your main CV to allow system search of Keywords
Send your old CV via email to: email@example.com to be assisted by a professional CV writer in revamp/ drafting your CV. N.B: Use email subject “CV Draft” for quick assist.
Alternatively fill below online CV form for us to get your CV particulars or simply send via Whatsapp the word “CV” to +27 (0)63 214 1274Click here to fill form